Wind Resistant 2.3mm Thickness UPVC PVC Plastic Roof Sheet For Warehouse Wall
Description of PVC Plastic Roof Tiles:
Polyvinyl chloride resin (PVC) as the main raw material, supplemented by anti-ultraviolet additives and other chemical raw materials, through scientific formula, extrusion cooling high temperature plasticization, thickness. Because the chemical raw materials of PVC themselves have the effect of chemical corrosion resistance, and then add various auxiliary raw materials according to the proportion of chemical raw materials, to achieve the purpose of cold resistance, ultraviolet resistance and aging resistance.
This product adopts ABA 3 layered co-extrusion technology under one-off processing, both sides (A) is modified anti-weathering and anti-corrosion PVC resin, the middle layer(B) modified opaque PVC resin with superb rigidity and toughness. It's the upgrade version of single layer PVC corrugated roofing tile.
Features of PVC Plastic Roof Tiles:
1. Fire retardant: it is a kind of non-flammable materials with oxygen index OI of≥32.
2. Anti-corrosion: it resist chemical corrosion and its life span is over 3 times longer than zinc panels.
3. Impact capacity: resist impact, tensile and hardly breakable.
4. Weather resistant:The UV agent mixing in the sheets can truly resist the damage of ultraviolet ray. Its life span is especially long.
5. Low noise:When it rains, the noise is more than 30dB lower than the metal roofing.
6. Beauty: It has rich and bright colors.
7. Environment protection : It does not contain asbestos with no carcinogen released.
8. Corrosion resistance: aging resistance, long service life>30 years.
9. Outstanding performance in terms of noise reduction and insulation.
10. Low installation cost.
11. Wind and earthquake resistance -90 degree building facade decoration is safe and reliable.
Applications of PVC Plastic Roof Tiles:
Suitable for high-end factories, steel structure factories, warehouses, agricultural markets, market channels, car sheds, etc. Especially in corrosive chemical factories, smelters, soy sauce factories, printing and dyeing factories, ceramic factories, organic solvents, acid making, alkali making and other corrosive factories.
Competitive Advantage of PVC Plastic Roof Tiles:
2. Loading bearing: It can load 150 kg per square meter evenly;
3. Light weight: 5-6.0kg/square meter;
4. Water resistance: 100%;
5. Fire resistance: Self-extinguish off fire;
6. Impact resistance and low temperature resistance;
7. Sound and heat insulation;
UPVC roof sheet absorb noise during rainy days.
UPVC roof sheet are hard to be burned. Fire proof is B1 grade.
UPVC roof sheet has light weight.
UPVC material can be recycled. It is friendly to the environment.
1). The cover of the screw is fully sealed, so as to solve the corrosion problem of the head of the screw, aging problem of the waterproof rubber ring and the leakage problem of the screw hole.
2).The waterproof rubber ring below the internal power point can make the roof tile and the screw tighter which prevents the water leaking into the screw hole.
3). Increase the screw position and strengthen anti-typhoon function.
||Pollution or environment friendly
||No asbestos and Environment friendly Recycling material
||GB6566-2001, A standard good for Environment
|Heat distortion temperature
|Vicat softening temperature
|Hard to burn