Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Color:||White, Blue, Green, Yellow, Red||Length:||Can Be Customized|
|Thickness:||1.0mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm, 3.0mm||Width:||1130mm, 930mm|
|Packing:||In Bulk||Warranty:||25 Years|
|Application:||Factory, Warehouse, Carport||Feature:||Heat Insulation, Anti-corrosion, Waterproof|
Waterproof PVC Roof Tiles,
1.0mm Thickness PVC Roof Tiles
Plastic PVC Roof Tile Long Service Life Shingle Roof Waterproof Sheet
Description of PVC Roof Tiles
PVC plastic shingles are made of PVC structural substrates, and acrylic surfaces are made of engineering plastics and other highly weather-resistant plastic resins. PVC plastic bricks are mainly used for multi-storey or high-low storey residential building decoration needs, buildings, can also be used in parks and public corridors.
PVC plastic tile is a trapezoidal tile made of polyvinyl chloride resin as the main raw material.
PVC plastic tile is polyvinyl chloride resin (referred to as PVC) as the main raw material, supplemented by UV anti-ultraviolet agent and other chemical raw materials, by scientific ratio, made of advanced technology, PVC wave tile has good fire resistance, corrosion resistance, weather resistance, does not contain asbestos components, bright color, environmental health.
PVC Plastic Tile Production Process
With polyvinyl chloride resin (PVC) as the main raw material, supplemented by UV anti-ultraviolet agent and other chemical raw materials, the scientific ratio, after high temperature plasticizing, thickness of the extrusion after cooling and shaping.Because PVC chemical raw materials themselves have the effect of chemical corrosion resistance, and then add a variety of chemical materials to assist the ratio of raw materials to achieve the purpose of resistance to cold, resistance to ultraviolet radiation and resistance to aging.
Field of Application
High-grade workshops, steel structure workshops, warehouses, farmers' markets, market channels, carports and other high-grade roofing materials. It is especially suitable for corrosive chemical plants, smelters, ceramics factories, soy sauce plants, chemical fertilizer plants, printing and dyeing plants, organic solvent plants, acid, alkali and other corrosive factories.
PVC trapezoidal tile
Mainly used for herringbone roof, roof in the middle, covered with ridge tile connection. If the need for roof insulation, the following tile can be extended after bedding. Then cover the tile above the extension, with a self tapping screw into the body, fixed in the steel purlin above. Type 840 Watt point, high water yield and no leakage during rain.
PVC corrugated tile
It is the best material for building greenhouses in the form of arches. It is built on the large-span roof, without deformation, fast construction, safe and convenient, and does not need longitudinal lap when construction is allowed.
Specification of PVC Roof Tiles
|PVC roof tiles|
|White, Blue, Green, Yellow, Red|
|Can be customized|
|0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm|
Features of PVC Roof Tiles
1. PVC plastic tile is colorful, durable and stable. PVC plastic tile surface is smooth, acid and alkali resistance is strong, in any environment are not moldy, no corrosion, rain as new. Non-combustible standard.
2. PVC plastic tile is the roof tile with the best insulation performance. Due to the friction of the porous wall, the porous data of the core layer reduces the sound energy and improves the sound insulation effect.
3. Plastic tiles are wind-resistant and earthquake-resistant. 90 degree building facade, safe and reliable. Whether continental, coastal, villa or skyscraper, it can withstand hurricanes and earthquakes, and the roofing system is safe, reliable and innovative.
4. PVC plastic tile is economical and economical, which is the lightest and lowest cost in the middle and high-grade slope roof at present. Safe and reliable; Rich color, novel personality, durable and stable.
1. What are the advantages of pvc roof tiles
A: Excellent corrosion resistance / never rust / heat insulation / light weight / strong toughness / flame retardant.
2. What length can you make?
A: The length can be customized, but the maximum length for a 20 feet container is 5.8 meters, and the maximum length for a 40 feet container is 11.8 meters.
3. Are PVC roof tiles suitable for extreme weather?
A: Of course it is. The heat resistance value is 0.5 (3 times that of steel). In cold weather, it can keep warm by about 4-6°C compared to outdoors. Can be used at -10 degrees to 70 degrees.
4. Can you give me the best price?
A: Yes, we can. We are the manufacturer's direct supplier of roof tiles.
Contact Person: Ms. Elaine Guo
Tel: + 86 13702960105