Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Color:||White, Blue, Green, Yellow, Red||Length:||Can Be Customized|
|Thickness:||1.0mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm, 3.0mm||Width:||1130mm, 930mm|
|Packing:||In Bulk||Warranty:||25 Years|
|Application:||Factory, Warehouse, Carport||Feature:||Heat Insulation, Anti-corrosion, Waterproof|
2.0mm PCV Roof Tiles,
Fire Resistance PCV Roof Tiles
2.0mm Tile Impact Resistance Plastic Fire Resistance PCV Roof Tile
Description of PVC Roof Tiles
PVC wave tile based on polyvinyl chloride (PVC) resin as the main raw material, and to prevent ultraviolet agents and other chemical raw materials, through scientific comparison, USES the advanced craft, PVC wave tile with good fireproof, corrosion resistance, weather resistance, asbestos ingredient, colorful, environmental health, etc.
Polyvinyl chloride resin (referred to as PVC) as the main raw material, supplemented by UV anti-ultraviolet agent and other chemical raw materials, through scientific proportion, through high temperature plasticization, thickness extrusion after cooling and shaping.Because PVC chemical raw materials themselves have the effect of chemical corrosion resistance, and then add a variety of chemical materials to assist the ratio of raw materials to achieve the purpose of resistance to cold, resistance to ultraviolet radiation and resistance to aging.
Field of Application
High-grade workshops, steel structure workshops, warehouses, farmers' markets, market channels, carports and other high-grade roofing materials. It is especially suitable for corrosive chemical plants, smelters, ceramics factories, soy sauce plants, chemical fertilizer plants, printing and dyeing plants, organic solvent plants, acid, alkali and other corrosive factories.
PVC trapezoidal tile
Mainly used for herringbone roof, roof in the middle, covered with ridge tile connection. If the need for roof insulation, the following tile can be extended after bedding. Then cover the tile above the extension, with a self tapping screw into the body, fixed in the steel purlin above. Type 840 Watt point, high water yield and no leakage during rain.
PVC corrugated tile
It is the best material for building greenhouses in the form of arches. It is built on the large-span roof, without deformation, fast construction, safe and convenient, and does not need longitudinal lap when construction is allowed.
Specification of PVC Roof Tiles
|PVC roof tiles|
|White, Blue, Green, Yellow, Red|
|Can be customized|
|0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm|
Features of PVC Roof Tiles
1. Weather resistance: PVC tile has good weather resistance and can resist the influence of ultraviolet, high temperature, cold and harsh climatic conditions. It is not easy to deform, age, crack or fade, and can maintain a stable appearance and performance for a long time.
2. Sound insulation effect is good: under the influence of external noise such as heavy rain and strong wind, it has a good noise absorption effect
3. Light and strong: PVC tiles are relatively light, much lighter than traditional tiles, stone or metal tiles, reducing the load of the house and the pressure on the building structure. Despite its lightness, it still has enough strength and durability.
4. Waterproof: PVC tile has excellent waterproof performance, which can effectively prevent rain penetration and ensure that the house is dry and comfortable.
5. Easy installation and maintenance: PVC tiles are easy to install and can be fixed by dry laying or pasting. Its surface is smooth, not easy to adhere to dust or dirt, cleaning and maintenance is relatively easy.
1. What are the advantages of pvc roof tiles
A: Excellent corrosion resistance / never rust / heat insulation / light weight / strong toughness / flame retardant.
2. What length can you make?
A: The length can be customized, but the maximum length for a 20 feet container is 5.8 meters, and the maximum length for a 40 feet container is 11.8 meters.
3. Are PVC roof tiles suitable for extreme weather?
A: Of course it is. The heat resistance value is 0.5 (3 times that of steel). In cold weather, it can keep warm by about 4-6°C compared to outdoors. Can be used at -10 degrees to 70 degrees.
4. Can you give me the best price?
A: Yes, we can. We are the manufacturer's direct supplier of roof tiles.
Contact Person: Ms. Elaine Guo
Tel: + 86 13702960105