High End Sound Insulation Asphalt Shingles ASA PVC Tile For Villa Tourism
Description of ASA Little Blue Tiles
The synthetic resin tile, ASA little blue tile is processed using a three-layer co extrusion technology, with the surface layer being an ASA layer, the middle layer being a skeleton layer, and the bottom layer being a wear-resistant layer. It has the advantages of long-lasting color, light weight, self waterproofing, toughness, thermal insulation, sound insulation, corrosion resistance, wind and vibration resistance, hail resistance, pollution resistance, green environmental protection, fire prevention, insulation, and convenient installation. Moreover, it has a beautiful and three-dimensional appearance, making it widely used in various types of building roof decoration.
Features of ASA Little Blue Tiles
- Decorative look: it combines new innovative style with Chinese antique elements, offering a fantastic decorative look to the roofs.
- Excellent color stability and long life span: at least 10 years no color fading even under harsh weather condition such as strong UV radiation. Its life span is up to 30 years.
- Good load carrying ability: no crack or damage happen when 150kgs is loaded with supporting distance of 660mm.
- Impact resistance: no crack or damage occur after a steel ball of 1kg drop from 3 meters high.
- Corrosion resistance: free from various chemical substances such as acid, alkali, salt.
- Fire resistance: the fireproof performance is ≥ B2, belonging to non-flammable building material.
- Environmently friendly: Hongke products do not contain asbestos and any radioactive element,can be recycled.
- Good sound insulation: have good sound absorption of noise effect such as rain, wind and even hail,30db lower than color steel tile.
- Self-cleaning performance: it do not absorb dust and would be clean as new after rain.
- Easy and convenient installation: with light weight that increase the installation efficiency, easy fitting and transportation thus save cost
Advantage of ASA Little Blue Tiles
1. Corrosion resistance,last 10-15 years life span
2. Color stable.
3. Sound absorption and heat insulation.
4. Good water resistance.
5. Fireproof resistance.
6. Easy to install.
7. Good impact and low temperature resistance.
8. Light weight.
9. Stable volume.
10.Environment friendly and energy saving.
Applications of ASA Little BlueTiles
Used for flat slope modification project, villas, private house, mobile housing, garden pavilions, ancient architecture and other roof areas.
Our factory has rich experience in PVC plastic tile product manufacture and we are a professional supplier of ASA synthetic resin tile, Anti-Corrosion APVC roof sheet, Heat Insulated UPVC roof sheet , PVC corrugated roof sheet , PVC flat sheet , FRP lighting roof sheet , Transparent PC roof sheet , PVC water gutter series and accessories.
- Heat Distortion Temperature - Under 70℃
- Fire Resistance - B1 Grade
- Horizontal Burning - FH-1
- Fade Lasting - △E≤5
- UV Agent - 27% UV Light
- Aging Resistance - Passing 25 Years
- Softening Temperature - More than 75.2℃
1. How to install the PVC Roof, Corrugated Roofing Sheet?
Overlap, on the vertical direction overlap 150-200mm, on the horizontal direction overlap one wave.
2. Does you charge for the samples?
According to our company policy, we just sent free samples to customers while the customers bear the freight fees.
4. What machine do you use to cut the Carbon fiber ISO Certificated Roof Shingles?
Using portable cutting machine.
5. What machine do you use to install the screws?
Portable electric drill.