Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Color:||White, Blue, Green, Yellow, Red||Length:||Can Be Customized|
|Thickness:||1.0mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm, 3.0mm||Width:||1130mm, 930mm|
|Shape:||Corrugated, Trapezoidal||Packing:||In Bulk|
|Application:||Factory, Warehouse, Carport||Feature:||Heat Insulation, Anti-corrosion, Waterproof|
Weather Resistance PVC Roof Tiles,
PVC Roof Tiles For Carport
Weather Resistance PVC Roof Tiles High Quality Raw Material Sheets
Description of PVC Roof Tiles
PVC wave tile is polyvinyl chloride resin (PVC) as the main raw material, supplemented by UV anti-ultraviolet agent and other chemical raw materials, through scientific compounding and the use of advanced technology made, PVC wave tile has good flame retardant, corrosion resistance and wear resistance, does not contain asbestos components, bright color, environmental protection and health.
Polyvinyl chloride resin (PVC) as the main raw material, supplemented by UV ultraviolet resistant agent and other chemical raw materials, the scientific formula, after high temperature plasticizing, shaped by the thickness of the extrusion cooling.Because PVC chemical raw materials themselves have the effect of chemical corrosion resistance, and then add a variety of chemical materials to assist the ratio of raw materials to achieve the purpose of resistance to cold, resistance to ultraviolet radiation and resistance to aging.
Field of Application
High-grade workshop, steel structure workshop, warehouse, farmers' market, market passage, carport and other high-grade roofing materials. Especially in corrosive chemical plants, smelters, ceramics factory, soy sauce factory, fertilizer factory, printing and dyeing factory, organic solvent factory, acid, alkali and other corrosive factories.
PVC trapezoidal tile
Mainly used for herringbone roof, roof in the middle, covered with ridge tile connection. If the need for roof insulation, the following tile can be extended after bedding. Then cover the tile above the extension, with a self tapping screw into the body, fixed in the steel purlin above. Type 840 Watt point, high water yield and no leakage during rain.
PVC corrugated tile
It is the best material for building greenhouses in the form of arches. It is built on the large-span roof, without deformation, fast construction, safe and convenient, and does not need longitudinal lap when construction is allowed.
Specification of PVC Roof Tiles
|PVC roof tiles|
|White, Blue, Green, Yellow, Red|
|Can be customized|
|0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm|
Features of PVC Roof Tiles
1. Anti-corrosion: Soak in salt, alkali and various acids below 60% for 24 hours without chemical reaction
2. Good waterproof performance: it is dense and does not absorb water, and there is no microporous water seepage problem
3. Weather resistance - Due to the addition of UV anti-ultraviolet agents in the material, the product can really resist ultraviolet radiation and has a long life
4. Strength and toughness: impact resistance, tensile resistance, not easy to crack
5. Sound insulation effect is good: under the influence of external noise such as heavy rain and strong wind, it has a good noise absorption effect
6. Green environmental protection: no asbestos, glass fiber and radioactive elements, recyclable
1. What are the advantages of pvc roof tiles
A: Excellent corrosion resistance / never rust / heat insulation / light weight / strong toughness / flame retardant.
2. What length can you make?
A: The length can be customized, but the maximum length for a 20 feet container is 5.8 meters, and the maximum length for a 40 feet container is 11.8 meters.
3. Are PVC roof tiles suitable for extreme weather?
A: Of course it is. The heat resistance value is 0.5 (3 times that of steel). In cold weather, it can keep warm by about 4-6°C compared to outdoors. Can be used at -10 degrees to 70 degrees.
4. Can you give me the best price?
A: Yes, we can. We are the manufacturer's direct supplier of roof tiles.
Contact Person: Ms. Elaine Guo
Tel: + 86 13702960105