Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Color:||White, Blue, Green, Yellow, Red||Length:||Can Be Customized|
|Thickness:||1.0mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm, 3.0mm||Width:||1130mm, 930mm|
|Shape:||Corrugated, Trapezoidal||Packing:||In Bulk|
|Application:||Factory, Warehouse, Carport||Feature:||Heat Insulation, Anti-corrosion, Waterproof|
Weather Resistance PVC Roof Tiles,
3.0mm PVC Roof Tiles
Weather Resistance PVC Roof Tiles For Factory Waterproof New Material Tiles
Description of PVC Roof Tiles
PVC plastic tile is polyvinyl chloride resin (referred to as PVC) as the main raw material, supplemented by UV anti-ultraviolet agent and other chemical raw materials, by scientific ratio, made of advanced technology, PVC wave tile has good fire resistance, corrosion resistance, weather resistance, does not contain asbestos components, bright color, environmental health.
Polyvinyl chloride resin (PVC) as the main raw material, supplemented by UV ultraviolet resistant agent and other chemical raw materials, the scientific formula, after high temperature plasticizing, shaped by the thickness of the extrusion cooling.Due to the chemical raw materials PVC itself have the effect of the resistance to chemical corrosion, to a variety of chemical materials as supplementary material ratio to achieve to withstand the cold, resistance to ultraviolet radiation, aging resistance.
Field of Application
High-grade workshop, steel structure workshop, warehouse, farmers' market, market passage, carport and other high-grade roofing materials. Especially in corrosive chemical plants, smelters, ceramics factory, soy sauce factory, fertilizer factory, printing and dyeing factory, organic solvent factory, acid, alkali and other corrosive factories.
PVC trapezoidal tile
Mainly used for herringbone roof, roof in the middle, covered with ridge tile connection. If the need for roof insulation, the following tile can be extended after bedding. Then cover the tile above the extension, with a self tapping screw into the body, fixed in the steel purlin above. Type 840 Watt point, high water yield and no leakage during rain.
PVC corrugated tile
It is the best material for building greenhouses in the form of arches. It is built on the large-span roof, without deformation, fast construction, safe and convenient, and does not need longitudinal lap when construction is allowed.
Specification of PVC Roof Tiles
|PVC roof tiles|
|White, Blue, Green, Yellow, Red|
|Can be customized|
|0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm|
Features of PVC Roof Tiles
1. Plastic tiles have excellent weather resistance. Service life of more than 30 years. The 15-90 slope roof has no waterproof layer, and the characteristics, structure, patent accessories and scientific and reasonable equipment of plastic steel tile make the roof an integrated waterproof system.
2. Plastic tiles are wind-resistant and earthquake-resistant. 90 degree building facade, safe and reliable. Whether continental, coastal, villa or skyscraper, it can withstand hurricanes and earthquakes, and the roofing system is safe, reliable and innovative.
3. PVC plastic tile is colorful, durable and stable. PVC plastic tile surface is smooth, acid and alkali resistance is strong, in any environment are not moldy, no corrosion, rain as new. Non-combustible standard.
4. Plastic tile has excellent fire performance, to meet the requirements of home fire prevention, effectively delay the spread of fire.
5. PVC plastic tile is the roof tile with the best insulation performance. Due to the friction of the porous wall, the porous data of the core layer reduces the sound energy and improves the sound insulation effect.
1. What are the advantages of pvc roof tiles
A: Excellent corrosion resistance / never rust / heat insulation / light weight / strong toughness / flame retardant.
2. What length can you make?
A: The length can be customized, but the maximum length for a 20 feet container is 5.8 meters, and the maximum length for a 40 feet container is 11.8 meters.
3. Are PVC roof tiles suitable for extreme weather?
A: Of course it is. The heat resistance value is 0.5 (3 times that of steel). In cold weather, it can keep warm by about 4-6°C compared to outdoors. Can be used at -10 degrees to 70 degrees.
4. Can you give me the best price?
A: Yes, we can. We are the manufacturer's direct supplier of roof tiles.
Contact Person: Ms. Elaine Guo
Tel: + 86 13702960105