Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Length:||Can Be Customized||Thickness:||1.0mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm, 3.0mm|
|Width:||1130mm, 930mm||Color:||White, Blue, Green, Yellow, Red|
|Application:||Factory, Warehouse, Carport||Shape:||Corrugated, Trapezoidal|
|Feature:||Heat Insulation, Anti-corrosion, Waterproof||Packing:||In Bulk|
Anti Corrosion PVC Roof Tiles,
2.0mm Thickness PVC Roof Tiles
Anti Corrosion PVC Roof Tiles For Factory Impact Resistance Tile Sheet
Description of PVC Roof Tiles
PVC Anti-corrosive plastic tile is commonly used in recent years plant roof building materials, mainly used for large plant roofs, mainly play the role of heat insulation, waterproof, light and tough, large span, is the preferred roofing products for large plant roofing.
Plastic tile, a kind of PVC resin as raw materials, through the scientific ratio and advanced technology production of new roof tiles, has good weather resistance, high tensile strength, light weight resistance, convenient transportation, flexible lashing, but also has excellent chemical resistance. The roof of the workshop using PVC anti-corrosion plastic tiles will not appear similar to rust, perforation, water leakage and other phenomena caused by color steel tiles.
Field of Application
High-grade workshop, steel structure workshop, warehouse, farmers' market, market passage, carport and other high-grade roofing materials. Especially in corrosive chemical plants, smelters, ceramics factory, soy sauce factory, fertilizer factory, printing and dyeing factory, organic solvent factory, acid, alkali and other corrosive factories.
PVC trapezoidal tile
Mainly used for herringbone roof, roof in the middle, covered with ridge tile connection. If the need for roof insulation, the following tile can be extended after bedding. Then cover the tile above the extension, with a self tapping screw into the body, fixed in the steel purlin above. Type 840 Watt point, high water yield and no leakage during rain.
PVC corrugated tile
It is the best material for building greenhouses in the form of arches. It is built on the large-span roof, without deformation, fast construction, safe and convenient, and does not need longitudinal lap when construction is allowed.
Specification of PVC Roof Tiles
|PVC roof tiles|
|White, Blue, Green, Yellow, Red|
|Can be customized|
|0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm|
Features of PVC Roof Tiles
1. Anti-corrosion: PVC anti-corrosion plastic tile is not easy to be corroded by acid and alkali because of its molecular structure, unlike iron sheet tiles and other materials that are only treated in the outer layer, but are inherently resistant to chemical corrosion.
2. High strength and toughness: PVC anti-corrosion plastic tile in the support span of 660mm, the loading load of 150kg, the tile will not crack and damage. Impact resistance, tensile resistance, not easy to crack. After the test, it will not be damaged even when the car weighing several tons is rolled over.
3. Weather resistance: The addition of anti-ultraviolet functional additives can really resist ultraviolet radiation, solve the problem of poor weather resistance of many traditional tiles, and the service life is more than 3 times that of traditional tiles.
4. Low noise: The use of PVC anti-corrosion plastic tiles, when it rains, the noise is more than 30db lower than the noise of metal tiles. When the sound of falling rain knocks on the tile surface, the sound wave is transmitted to the PVC molecular material, causing air vibration, friction and reflection with the PVC anti-corrosion wave tile, so that the sound energy attenuation produces a sound-absorbing effect, achieving the function of sound insulation.
5. Insulation: PVC anticorrosive plastic tile has good thermal insulation effect, especially in the hot summer, can obviously feel the indoor temperature is lower than the outdoor temperature several degrees, in the cold winter has a good insulation effect, suitable for some of the temperature requirements of the plant use.
1. What are the advantages of pvc roof tiles
A: Excellent corrosion resistance / never rust / heat insulation / light weight / strong toughness / flame retardant.
2. What length can you make?
A: The length can be customized, but the maximum length for a 20 feet container is 5.8 meters, and the maximum length for a 40 feet container is 11.8 meters.
3. Are PVC roof tiles suitable for extreme weather?
A: Of course it is. The heat resistance value is 0.5 (3 times that of steel). In cold weather, it can keep warm by about 4-6°C compared to outdoors. Can be used at -10 degrees to 70 degrees.
4. Can you give me the best price?
A: Yes, we can. We are the manufacturer's direct supplier of roof tiles.
Contact Person: Ms. Elaine Guo
Tel: + 86 13702960105