Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Length:||Can Be Customized||Thickness:||0.8mm, 1.0mm|
|Color:||White-transparent, Clear, Blue-transparent||Surface:||Smooth|
|Warranty:||20 Years||Packing:||In Bulk|
|Feature:||Light Weight, Heat Insulation, Easy To Install||Application:||Greenhouse, Skylight, Bus Station|
1.0mm Transparent Roofing Sheets,
Fiber Glass Transparent Roofing Sheets,
Clear Roofing Sheets 1.0mm
Fiber Glass Plastic Roof Tiles Clear Transparent Roof sheets For Skylight
Plastic Transparent Tiles Clear Polycarbonate Roofing Greenhouse Tiles
Description of PVC TRANSPARENT/FRP Roof Tiles
Mainly composed of high performance film, reinforced polyester and glass fiber, which film to play a very good anti-ultraviolet anti-static effect, anti-ultraviolet is to protect the new FRP anti-corrosion tile polyester yellow aging, premature light loss characteristics. Antistatic is to ensure that the dust on the surface is easily washed away by the rain or blown away by the wind, to maintain a clean and beautiful surface. Because of its stable quality and durable features, it is very popular with customers and can be widely used on roofing and wall of industrial/commercial/civil buildings.
Specification of FRP Transparent Roof Tiles
Features of Transparent Roof Tiles
1. It has good light transmittance, impact resistance, UV radiation resistance, dimensional stability of its products and good molding and processing performance, so that it has obvious technical performance advantages over the traditional inorganic glass used in the construction industry.
2. Transparent tile after UV weathering treatment, can absorb UV and convert into visible light, light transmittance up to 85%, has good stability effect on plant photosynthesis, but also has good heat resistance.
3. Transparent tile has strong compressive resistance, high hardness, light weight than glass, convenient transportation, service life of more than 10 years.
4. Transparent tile has a strong waterproof, even in rainy days will not happen any change.
5. Anti-condensation. When the outdoor temperature is 0℃, the indoor temperature is 23℃, and the indoor relative humidity is lower than 80%, there is no condensation on the inner surface of the material.
6. Sound insulation: The sound insulation effect is obvious, and the sound insulation is better than the glass of the same thickness and the sub-extension plate, and the sound insulation is 3-4dB higher than the glass under the same thickness conditions.
Plants, greenhouses, parking and other buildings that need lighting on the roof;Dried fruit products, seafood, tea and other processing after the sun.
1. Do you provide samples?
Free samples are available,but the customer needs to pay for the shipping cost.
2. Are you a factory?
Yes.We have own factory in Nanhai,Foshan.
3. Can you give me the best price?
A: Yes, we can. We are the manufacturer's direct supplier of roof tiles.
4. Are PVC roof tiles suitable for extreme weather?
A: Of course it is. The heat resistance value is 0.5 (3 times that of steel). In cold weather, it can keep warm by about 4-6°C compared to outdoors. Can be used at -10 degrees to 70 degrees
Contact Person: Ms. Elaine Guo
Tel: + 86 13702960105