Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||PVC||Thickness:||1.0mm, 1.3mm, 1.5mm, 1.8mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm|
|Color:||White, Red, Blue, Black, Yellow, Etc||Shape:||Wave Or Trapezoidal|
|Application:||Warehouse, Greenhouse, Steel Mills, Farm Market, Workshop, Etc||Feature:||Impact Resistance, Heat Insulation, Anti-corrosion, Waterproof|
|Warranty:||More Than 20 Years||Packing:||In Bulk|
Heat Insulation Roof Tile 1.8mm,
Plastic Heat Insulation Roof Tile,
Blue PVC Heat Insulation Roof Tile
Plastic roof tile is consisted of PVC and ASA plastic materials. PVC offers performance of corrosion resistant in its physical nature. And ASA is a kind of super high anti-weathering engineering resin material which has a great property of anti-UV ray. Therefore, sheet with ASA coated, its color can last for more than 10 years, and lifetime can reach to 30 years.
This is a high-tech innovative product, which is the best substitute for color steel roof sheet and cement tiles. Because of its high performance of Anti corrosion and Heat insulation, UPVC roof sheet is widely used for chemical factory, farm house and humid areas that easily rusting. It not only meets the anti-corrosion needs of light steel structure factories, but also saves steel and reduces costs.
|Anti-corrosion||Over 3 times more than the life of zinc plate|
|Weather resistance||Anti-UV structure in the material can really against the UV with long lifetime|
|Portability||Fast installation and easy transportation|
|Heat insulation||Reduce the thermal conductivity and improve the heat insulation performance|
|Translucency||The translucent rate is 20%-30%, and its can save the engager of lighting|
PVC plastic roof sheets are the preferred choice for a variety of applications in residential, industrial and commercial construction.
1) Industrial construction:
foundry, power stations, printing & dying plants, mining woks, ceramic workshops, warehouses,food and pharmaceutical industries,plants, green houses, building lightings, sound-insulation walls and advertising boxes etc.
1. About 10 years experience
2. Better technique control
3. Excellent reputation
4. Rigorous testing process
5. Professional team
6. Competitive price
7. High quality after-sales service
8. Meet customers' need
9. 20 years warranty
1. PVC plastic roof tiles have excellent fire resistance and belong to the category of refractory materials, which can provide flame retardancy and have no spontaneous combustion.
2. PVC plastic roof tiles are resistant to chemical corrosion, acid, alkali, fast heat dissipation, and excellent lighting performance. Compared with galvanized tiles, its lifespan is more than three times longer.
3. PVC plastic roof tile material is lightweight, tough enough, easy to handle, easy to construct, labor-saving, and time-saving.
4. PVC plastic roof tiles have low noise ability, and due to their unique material, the noise is particularly low when it rains.
5. PVC roof tiles have good insulation performance and can provide a more comfortable environment than metal tiles in hot summer.
6. PVC plastic roof tiles have strong light transmittance, good daylighting performance, energy conservation, and make the environment more smooth and bright, achieving a combination of aesthetics and practicality.
7. PVC plastic roof tiles adopt patented technology formula, which is resistant to outdoor atmospheric exposure and has an exceptionally long lifespan.
8. PVC roof tile does not contain asbestos, which is harmless to humans and animals, and there is no carcinogen release.
1. If you are a manufacturer or trader?
We are a manufacturer, as a group company, and we have our own factory in Foshan, Guangdong province in China.
2. Which country you exported to before?
We exported our products to Africa, India, Vietnem, Ecuador, Australia, Colombia, Mexico etc.
3. Can you give me the best price?
Yes, of course we can. Because we are the manufacturer's direct supplier of roof tiles.
4. Are your products eco-friendly?
Our plastic roof products consist no asbestos, and are non-toxic, tasteless.
5. How can you guarantee quality?
Always a pre-production sample before mass production. And always final Inspection before shipment.
6. Can we get a sample first?
Yes, free samples are avaliable, while the shipping cost borne by clients.
Contact Person: Ms. Elaine Guo
Tel: + 86 13702960105