Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Width:||900mm-2100mm||Length:||Can Be Customzied|
|Color:||Blue, Clear, Yellow, Green, Gray, Brown Or Customized||Surface:||Smooth|
|Application:||Greenhouse, Warehouse, Ceiling Lighting, Carport, Skylight||Feature:||Waterproof, High Light Transmission, Heat Insulation, Impact Resistance, Etc|
|Warranty:||More Than 20 Years||Packing:||In Bulk|
Hollow Polycarbonate PC Roof Tile,
Impact Resistant PC Roof Tile
PC hollow roof sheet, also known as Carbulon, sun sheet, is a new type of high strength quality, sound insulation, heat insulation, light transmission building materials. Because of its good impact resistance, sound insulation, lighting, flame retardant, UV (only for UV coating sunshine board) and easy cutting, machining performance, the advantages of high plasticity, are widely used in industrial and civil construction of daylighting, awnings, channel, ceiling, highway noise barriers, agricultural greenhouse, and advertising industry.
|Light Transmission||Depanding on the color, the light transmission rate can reach 12%-82%.|
|Thermal Insulation||The special structure can effectively reduce the energy consumption of building temperature regulation.|
|UV-Protection||The surface of the product contains an anti-ultraviolet UV layer, which has good outdoor weather resistance.|
It has excellent weather resistance and keeps various physical properties stable in the range of -40°-120°.
|Impact Resistance||Good toughness, not easy to be damaged during transportation, installation and the impact strength is 10-27 times than that of plexiglass.|
|Sound Insulation||It has good sound insulation properties and can effectively reduce noise.|
1) Light transmission: up to 85%
2) Impact resistance: 80 times that of glass, 15 times that of acrylic sheeting
3) Temperature: resistance range: -40 - +120°C
4) Light weight: polycarbonate sheet weight, only 1/12 of the weight of glass of the same thickness
5) Ultraviolet resistance: with UV protective layer
6) Flame resistance: rated class B1
7) Sound and heat proof
8) polycarbonate sheet is an engineering plastic of excellent integration capability. It has outstanding physical, mechanical, electrical and heat capabilities.
1) Industrial usage: Lighting for industrial factories, warehouses, roofs, and walls; The roofs of dry coal sheds, blast furnace rooms, and steel mills require flame-retardant panels; Chemical plants and acid alkali workshops use corrosion-resistant panels for lighting in their buildings.
Natural lighting, energy conservation and consumption reduction, and a brighter working environment.
2) Civil usage: Parking shed, laundry shed, sunshine room, temporary construction site.
Convenient and practical, cost-effective, clean and atmospheric.
3) Commercial usage: Supermarkets, markets, sports venues, school sports ground roofs, arched roofs, pedestrian ceilings, outdoor ceilings, commercial and leisure areas, parking sheds.
Natural lighting, good transparency, and soft lighting.
4) Agricultural usage: Industrial factories, warehouses, animal husbandry, flower planting, vegetable greenhouses.
Excellent lighting performance, thermal insulation, and high transparency.
1) It is prohibited to come into contact with the surface of wet cement, acid, or alkaline substances.
2) It is prohibited to come into contact with organic solvents such as benzene, gasoline, carbon tetrachloride, naphtha, turpentine, or adhesives or paints containing such components.
1. How about your company?
Our company is a professional manufacturer for ASA , PC, PVC roof sheets, etc. We have 10 years' experience to make roofing sheets.
2. How can we guarantee quality?
Always a pre-production sample before mass production. Always final Inspection before shipment.
3. Which country we have exported to ?
We have exported our products to Africa, India, Vietnam, Ecuador, Australia, Colombia, Mexico etc.
4. What is your terms of delivery?
5. What’s the MOQ?
Small quantity is OK for trial order or samples,10,000pcs for customize brand,100,000 pcs for customize request.
Contact Person: Ms. Elaine Guo
Tel: + 86 13702960105