Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Polycarbonate||Width:||920mm 930mm 825mm 1120mm 1080mm 1100 Mm 1130mm|
|Color:||Grass Green,Lake Blue ,Yellow, Black,Clear||Weight:||1.2kg/m|
|Length:||Customized||Name:||Corrugated Polycarbonate Roof Sheet|
|Application:||Hotel, Villa, Mall, Sports Venues, Leisure Facilities,....|
Polycarbonate Corrugated Roofing Sheet,
Corrugated Roofing Sheet 1.2kg/m,
Sports Venues Corrugated Roofing Sheet
100% new Polycarbonate corrugated roofing sheet
Polycarbonate Corrugated Sheet
|Width||maximum width 1.1m|
|Length||according to requirements|
|Material||100% virgin Bayer|
|Color||Clear,Greengrass, Blue ,Brown ,Opal etc.|
|Coating||50 micron UV protection(One side or two sides).|
|Sound Insulation||Good sound insulation performance. The noisescan be effectively reduced. It is the preferred material selection forexpressway noises barrier.|
|Temperature Resistance||Between -40℃ & 120℃ getdeformed and will not appear any obvious quality degradation in mechanicalproperties.|
|Remarks||Other color or special size can be custom made.|
|Property||Units - SI||Value|
|Tensile strength at yield||MPa||62|
|Tensile strength at break||MPa||65|
|Elongation at yield||%||6|
|Elongation at break||%||>70|
|Tensile Modulus of Elasticity||MPa||2300|
|Flexural Strength at Yield||MPa||93|
|Notched Impact Strength Izod||J/m||800|
|Notched Impact Strength Charpy||J/m||800|
|Impact Falling Weight||J||50|
|Rockwell Hardness||R scale||118|
1) Light transmitance rate: up to 12%-88%, according to different colors
2) Ultraviolet ray filter rate: 99%,with ultraviolet-resistant co-extruded film on the surface
3) Impact strength: 250--280 times of the ordinary glass; 2 times of toughened glass; 20--30 times of PMMA sheet
4) Fire retardance: Grade B2, according to national GB8625-88 test
5) Sound insulation: can effectively resist the noise spread
6) Temperature resistance: not deform from -40 degrees Celsius to +120 degrees Celsius
7) Light weight: with density of 1.20g/cm³, easy to handle and drill; convenient for construction and procession
1) For resisting winds, rains, and gathering lights of all kinds of buildings, roofs, corridors, curtains, eaves of court yards.
2) For various advertising billboards, telephone stalls or ATM stalls.
3) For decoration of gardens, recreation rooms, or other public places.
4) For front shields or instruments and meter plants of cars, blats, planes, machines and police shields.
5) For sound-insulation walls of roads and bridges.
6) For raising sheds of crops, fruits and vegetables, animals and poultry,etc..
Contact Person: Elaine Guo