Synthetic resin roof tile pvc spanish type roofing sheet
1. Durable color: It can maintain the stability of its color for more than 10 years.
2. Long life: Its natural life can reach more than 30 years, 2-3 times that of other roofing tiles.
3. Excellent corrosion resistance: Resin tiles can withstand long-term corrosive chemicals such as acids, alkalis, salts, etc. This is very
Suitable for acid rain-prone areas and coastal areas. Its life is more than three times longer than zinc plates.
4. Thermal insulation performance: The thermal conductivity of synthetic resin tile is 0.325W / (mk), which is about 1/310 of clay tile.
1/5 concrete tile, 1/200 0.5mm thick steel tile.
1.The surface is ASA weatherproof layer to block the solar
ultraviolet and reduce the coefficient of heat conductivity,
ensure product durability and resistance to chemical corrosion
2.The middle layer is skeleton layer is special forheat and sound insulation
3.The bottom layer is wear-resisting resistant layer increase
During handling, the products must not be thrown rudely to avoid damaging or scratching the product surface.
Store the tiles in dry and flat site with good ventilation. Products should be protected by coverings with good air permeability.
Royal Tile is applicable for the pitch from 20°to 80°. For the pitch beyond this range, special measures should be taken during installation.
1. Anti-corrosion treatment: Metal purlines should be coated with one layer of anti-rust paint and two layers of finishing coatings. Wood purlines should be coated with anti-corrosion or asphalt oil.
2. The top purlines should have 180mm distance from the ridge line in order to install the ridge tiles.
3. The bottom purline should have 50-70mm distance from the eave.
4. The suggested purline spacing is 660mm.