Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Color:||Brick Red, Grey,green,yellow,blue||Length:||219mm By Times|
|Application:||Villa, Residential Roof||Surface:||Asa Film|
Asa Synthetic Resin Roof Tile,
960mm Width Synthetic Resin Roof Tile
Asa synthetic resin roof tile modern villa roof tile
Asa coated spanish pvc roof sheet is produced by the pvc body and coated with asa film which is the same materila we use on the car , so its can guarantee the color stable no fading and the body strong enough for resist wind and rainy and snow weather . we produced the sheets with high quality finished techonolygy that we use 100% virgin pvc raw material no any recycled fix in it . so we offer 30 years quality guarantee.
|Material||ASA engineering plastic from SABIC, Raw PVC material, and other chemical materials|
|Length||Customized, times of 219mm
Max 5.694m for 20FT container, Max11.826m for 40HQ container
|Purlin distance||660mm 880mm|
Why Synthetic resin, Not clay, Not steel, Not cement?
1. Durable color: It can maintain the stability of its color for more than 10 years.
2. Long life: Its natural life can reach more than 30 years, 2-3 times that of other roofing tiles.
3. Excellent corrosion resistance: Resin tiles can withstand long-term corrosive chemicals such as acids, alkalis, salts, etc. This is very
Suitable for acid rain-prone areas and coastal areas. Its life is more than three times longer than zinc plates.
4. Thermal insulation performance: The thermal conductivity of synthetic resin tile is 0.325W / (mk), which is about 1/310 of clay tile.
1/5 concrete tile, 1/200 0.5mm thick steel tile.
During handling, the products must not be thrown rudely to avoid damaging or scratching the product surface.
Store the tiles in dry and flat site with good ventilation. Products should be protected by coverings with good air permeability.
Royal Tile is applicable for the pitch from 20°to 80°. For the pitch beyond this range, special measures should be taken during installation.
1. Anti-corrosion treatment: Metal purlines should be coated with one layer of anti-rust paint and two layers of finishing coatings. Wood purlines should be coated with anti-corrosion or asphalt oil.
2. The top purlines should have 180mm distance from the ridge line in order to install the ridge tiles.
3. The bottom purline should have 50-70mm distance from the eave.
4. The suggested purline spacing is 660mm.
Contact Person: Elaine Guo