Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Impact Weather Board||Thickness:||2.5 - 3.0 Mm|
|Color:||Brick Red,Guangzhou Red,dark Green,blue Grey||Applivation:||Roof Part Accessories|
house roof accessories,
plastic ridge tiles
Asa Synthetic Roof Sheet House Roof Parts Weather Board Roof Accessories
The produced with advanced technology from Europe and further developed GELOY.XTW high weather resistance engineering resin and PVC double-extrusion technology. This product is widely used in various types of permanent architectural roof decoration with several decades’ history in the United States, Italy, Germany, France, Belgium, Netherlands and other developed countries. It is excellent decorative effect and excellent water resistance in both.
The most prominent feature of synthetic tile is rich color, beautiful and durable; It is three-dimensional and meet the cultural characteristics of Chinese architecture. At the same time it is also fire and water resistance , acid and alkali resistance, low noise, thermal insulation, anti wind and earthquake, environmental, light and easy to install .it is ideal material for various permanent building roofing decoration to protect from water and corrosion, especially for our country promoting the "flat to slope" project.
The Important Regulation of Installation
1. The purlin can select square tube steel(60*40*3mm)or steel C(100*50*20*3mm)or wooden (60*40mm),be need to do corrosion protection
2. the purlin distance is 600-700mm, arranged from botton to top
3. according to the local wind direction when install the main tile, backward to install, join one tile wave, both side at the same time.
4. After cipped one priode of the first tile ridge then install the main ridge
5. joint of the main and bevel tile ridge should be buttingsaw, install triplet tile ridge after the main and bevel tile ridge complete installation
6. the fixed part is rustless steel hook. Electric drill hole first when fixed, the aperture should be 2mm large than the hook screw
Contact Person: Ms. Elaine Guo
Tel: + 86 13702960105